The Book Quarter
We were tasked to spread the word about BooksActually’s sale, which was a simple 25% discount storewide.
The Book Quarter, is a pop-up site featuring books that you can read for free. The catch is, viewers only get to read 25% of each book. Just when they are hooked on the story, readers are cut off at the quarter mark and prompted to buy the other 75% of the book. After all, nothing is quite as compelling as a cliffhanger!
Category: Digital / Identity
← Prev / Next →